Dr. Robert Windsor specializes in interventional pain management, pain management in Lexington, Kentucky.
Dr. Robert Windsor has been compared 590 times. Details of Dr. Windsor's 30 years experience as an MD, his hospital affiliation and education at Texas A&M Health Science Center are available on your free doctor report.
Patient Ratings and Reviews
Dr. Robert Windsor has an average rating of 3 stars (out of 5) with a rating of Good based on 8 reviews.
Have you visited Dr. Robert Windsor? Rate you experience below.
Board Certification, Specialty and Expertise
Dr. Robert Windsor has been identified as specializing in Interventional Pain Management and Pain Management.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
A hospital affiliation covers any doctor who has an affiliation, association or admitting privilege with a hospital. A doctor's particular affiliation to a specific hospital can translate to the overall quality of that provider.
Dr. Windsor is affiliated with 1 hospital:
550 Peachtree St NE
Dr. Windsor attended medical school at Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine and graduated in 1985 having 30 years experience.
While there is no proven correlation between the quality of one's educational institution and the quality of one's professional competence, it is often an indicator. Medical schools have various levels of selectivity (some are harder to get into than others), and both the quality of their clinical training and level of research are measured. Additional medical training in both residency and fellowships and the facilities they are conducted at also provide a history of the doctors' level of training and experience.
Patients may also know Dr. Robert Windsor MD as:
- Years Experience
16 Years Experience
Saint Joseph East
University of Kentucky
- Years Experience
22 Years Experience
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Bluegrass Family Health
Compare Similar Doctors
We found 5 doctors with names similar to Dr. Robert Windsor
Related Cities and Specialties
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in Marietta, GA
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in Forest Park, GA
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in Calhoun, GA
- Pain Management Physicians in Marietta, GA
- Pain Management Physicians in Forest Park, GA
- Pain Management Physicians in Calhoun, GA
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in Lexington, KY
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in London, KY
- Pain Management Physicians in London, KY
- Pain Management Physicians in Lexington, KY
Find a Job
Are you Dr. Robert Windsor?
Update your information