Dr. Ralph Darling III specializes in cardiac surgery, vascular & interventional radiology, thoracic surgery, general surgery in Schenectady, New York.
Dr. Ralph Darling III has been compared 52 times. Details of Dr. Darling's 30 years experience as an MD, his hospital affiliation and education at University of Cincinnati are available on your free doctor report.
Primary Location for Dr. Darling
Ratings and Reviews for Dr. Ralph Darling III
Board Certification, Specialty and Expertise
Dr. Ralph Darling has been identified as specializing in Cardiac Surgery, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery.
Insurance plans and networks accepted by a doctor are not necessarily universal across all locations at which the doctor practices. This can be affected by many factors such as different group practices, hospital affiliations and working arrangements at those locations. Checking that the doctor you are visiting and the facility they are at are in-network providers for your insurance plan can save you money and headaches later from surprise medical bills.
Dr. Ralph Darling accepts the following plans at 1201 Nott St, Schenectady, NY
- United Healthcare
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Univera Healthcare
- Fidelis Care
A hospital affiliation covers any doctor who has an affiliation, association or admitting privilege with a hospital. A doctor's particular affiliation to a specific hospital can translate to the overall quality of that provider.
Dr. Darling is affiliated with 1 hospital:
43 New Scotland Ave
Albany, NY 12208
Dr. Darling attended medical school at University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and graduated in 1984 having 30 years experience.
While there is no proven correlation between the quality of one's educational institution and the quality of one's professional competence, it is often an indicator. Medical schools have various levels of selectivity (some are harder to get into than others), and both the quality of their clinical training and level of research are measured. Additional medical training in both residency and fellowships and the facilities they are conducted at also provide a history of the doctors' level of training and experience.
Patients may also know Dr. Ralph Darling III MD as:
Compare Similar Doctors
Related Cities and Specialties
- General Surgeons in Troy, NY
- General Surgeons in Schenectady, NY
- General Surgeons in Albany, NY
- Thoracic Surgeons in Troy, NY
- Thoracic Surgeons in Schenectady, NY
- Thoracic Surgeons in Albany, NY
- Vascular Surgeons in Troy, NY
- Vascular Surgeons in Schenectady, NY
- Vascular Surgeons in Albany, NY
- Cardiac Surgeons in Troy, NY
- Cardiac Surgeons in Schenectady, NY
- Cardiac Surgeons in Albany, NY
- Vascular & Interventional Radiologists in Albany, NY
- Vascular & Interventional Radiologists in Troy, NY
- Vascular & Interventional Radiologists in Schenectady, NY
Are you Dr. Ralph Darling?
Update your information