Hematologists in Pennsylvania (PA)
|West Grove||Willow Grove|
- There are 302 Hematologists in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hematologists practice in 24 other specialties
- 1 of the Hematologists in Pennsylvania have disciplinary actions
- Internal Medicine
- An internist with additional training who specializes in diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands. This specialist treats conditions such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma.
- A physician who is expert in diseases that affect blood cells, blood clotting mechanisms, bone marrow, and lymph nodes. He/she has the knowledge and technical skills essential for the laboratory diagnosis of anemias, leukemias, lymphomas, bleeding disorders, and blood clotting disorders.