Neurologists in Salem (OH)
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- A neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous system disorders using a combination of clinical evaluation and electrophysiologic testing such as electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG), and nerve conduction studies (NCS), among others.
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- A pediatrician or neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of chronic conditions that affect the developing and mature nervous system such as cerebral palsy, mental retardation, and chronic behavioral syndromes, or neurologic conditions.
- Pain Medicine
Health Tools & Offers
Salem, OH Neurologist Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Neurologists in Salem, OH:
Neurologists in Salem
- There are 1 Neurologists in Salem, OH
- None of the Neurologists in Salem have disciplinary actions
Cities with Neurologists nearby Salem