Obstetricians / Gynecologists in North Carolina (NC)
|Elizabeth City||Emerald Isle|
|Nags Head||North Wilkesboro|
|Research Triangle Park||Rutherford College|
|West Jefferson||Winston Salem|
- There are 1,271 Obstetricians / Gynecologists in North Carolina
- North Carolina Obstetricians / Gynecologists practice in 40 other specialties
- 21 of the Obstetricians / Gynecologists in North Carolina have disciplinary actions
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- An obstetrician/gynecologist possesses special knowledge, skills, and professional capability in the medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders. This physician serves as a consultant to other physicians, and as a primary physician for women.
- Critical Care Medicine
- An obstetrician-gynecologist who specializes in critical care medicine diagnosis, treats and supports female patients with multiple organ dysfunction. This specialist may have administrative responsibilities for intensive care units and may also facilitate and coordinate patient care amount the primary physician, the critical care staff, and other specialists.
- Gynecologic Oncology
- An obstetrician/gynecologist who provides consultation and comprehensive management of patients with gynecologic cancer, including those diagnostic and therapeutic procedures necessary for the total care of the patient with gynecologic cancer and resulting complications.
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- An obstetrician/gynecologist who cares for, or provides consultation on, patients with complications of pregnancy. This specialist has advanced knowledge of the obstetrical, medical, and surgical complications of pregnancy, and their effect on both the mother and the fetus. He/she also possesses expertise in the most current diagnostic and treatment modalities used in the care of patients with complicated pregnancies.
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- An obstetrician/gynecologist who is capable of managing complex problems relating to reproductive endocrinology and infertility.