Cardiologists in Kitty Hawk (NC)
5136 N Croatan Hwy
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- An internist who specializes in diseases of the heart, lungs, and blood vessels and manages complex cardiac conditions such as heart attacks and life-threatening, abnormal heartbeat rhythms.
- Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- An area of medicine within the subspecialty of cardiology which uses specialized imaging and other diagnostic techniques to evaluate blood flow and pressure in the coronary arteries and chambers of the heart and technical procedures and medications to treat abnormalities that impair the function of the heart.
- A pediatric cardiologist provides comprehensive care to patients with cardiovascular problems. This specialist is skilled in selecting, performing, and evaluating the structural and functional assessment of the heart and blood vessels, and the clinical evaluation of cardiovascular disease.
Health Tools & Offers
Kitty Hawk, NC Cardiologist Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Cardiologists in Kitty Hawk, NC:
Cardiologists in Kitty Hawk
- There are 1 Cardiologists in Kitty Hawk, NC
- None of the Cardiologists in Kitty Hawk have disciplinary actions
- Cardiologists in Kitty Hawk, NC have practiced medicine for an average of 30 years.
Cities with Cardiologists nearby Kitty Hawk