Orthopedic Surgeons in West Harrison (NY)
1155 Park Ave
New York, NY 10128
55 Meadowlands Pkwy
Secaucus, NJ 07094
343 W 58th St
New York, NY 10019
90 S Ridge St
Rye Brook, NY 10573
230 Westchester Ave
West Harrison, NY 10604
- An orthopedic surgeon is trained in the preservation, investigation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine, and associated structures by medical, surgical, and physical means.
- An orthopedic surgeon is involved with the care of patients whose musculoskeletal problems include congenital deformities, trauma, infections, tumors, metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system, deformities, injuries, and degenerative diseases of the spine, hands, feet, knee, hip, shoulder, and elbow in children and adults. An orthopedic surgeon is also concerned with primary and secondary muscular problems and the effects of central or peripheral nervous system lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Surgery of the Hand
- A specialist trained in the investigation, preservation and restoration by medical, surgical, and rehabilitative means of all structures of the upper extremity directly affecting the form and function of the hand and wrist.
Health Tools & Offers
Top searched Orthopedic Surgeons in West Harrison, NY:
- There are 1 Orthopedic Surgeons in West Harrison, NY
- None of the Orthopedic Surgeons in West Harrison have disciplinary actions
- Orthopedic Surgeons in West Harrison, NY have practiced medicine for an average of 25 years.