Neurosurgeons in Brentwood (NY)
20 Prospect Ave
Hackensack, NJ 07601
390 Crystal Run Rd
Middletown, NY 10941
244 Westchester Ave
White Plains, NY 10604
- A neurological surgeon provides the operative and non-operative management (i.e. prevention, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment, critical care, and rehabilitation) of disorders of the central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous systems, including their supporting structures and vascular supply; the evaluation and treatment of pathological processes which modify function or activity of the nervous system; and the operative and non-operative management of pain. A neurological surgeon treats patients with disorders of the nervous system; disorders of the brain, meninges, skull, and their blood supply, including the extracranial carotid and vertebral arteries, disorders of the pituitary gland; disorders of the spinal cord, meninges, and vertebral column, including those which may require treatment by spinal fusion or instrumentation; and disorders of the cranial and spinal nerves throughout their distribution. No Sub Specialty.
Health Tools & Offers
Top searched Neurosurgeons in Brentwood, NY:
- There are 1 Neurosurgeons in Brentwood, NY
- None of the Neurosurgeons in Brentwood have disciplinary actions
- 1 Neurosurgeons that practice in Brentwood also practice in 1 other cities
- Neurosurgeons in Brentwood, NY have practiced medicine for an average of 62 years.