Infectious Disease Physicians in Catskill (NY)
159 Jefferson Hts
Catskill, NY 12414
- Internal Medicine
- An internist who deals with infectious diseases of all types and in all organs. Conditions requiring selective use of antibiotics call for this special skill. This physician often diagnoses and treats AIDS patients and patients with fevers which have not been explained. Infectious disease specialists may also have expertise in preventive medicine and conditions associated with travel.
- pediatrician trained to care for children in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of infectious diseases. This specialist can apply specific knowledge to affect a better outcome for pediatric infections with complicated courses, underlying diseases that predispose to unusual or severe infection, unclear diagnoses, uncommon diseases, and complex or investigational treatments.
Health Tools & Offers
Catskill, NY Infectious Disease Physician Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Infectious Disease Physicians in Catskill, NY:
Infectious Disease Physicians in Catskill
- There are 1 Infectious Disease Physicians in Catskill, NY
- None of the Infectious Disease Physicians in Catskill have disciplinary actions
- Infectious Disease Physicians in Catskill, NY have practiced medicine for an average of 34 years.
Cities with Infectious Disease Physicians nearby Catskill