Allergists and Immunologists in Aquebogue (NY)
Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
292 Shade Tree Ln
Aquebogue, NY 11931
Allergy / Immunology
- An allergist-immunologist is trained in evaluation, physical and laboratory diagnosis, and management of disorders involving the immune system. Selected examples of such conditions include asthma, anaphylaxis, rhinitis, eczema, and adverse reactions to drugs, foods, and insect stings as well as immune deficiency diseases (both acquired and congenital), defects in host defense, and problems related to autoimmune disease, organ transplantation or malignancies of the immune system.
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
- A specialist who utilizes various laboratory procedures to diagnose and treat disorders characterized by defective responses of the body's immune system. These results are used for patient management.
Health Tools & Offers
Aquebogue, NY Allergist / Immunologist Info
Allergists and Immunologists in Aquebogue
- There are 1 Allergists and Immunologists in Aquebogue, NY
- None of the Allergists and Immunologists in Aquebogue have disciplinary actions
- Allergists and Immunologists in Aquebogue, NY have practiced medicine for an average of 17 years.
Cities with Allergists and Immunologists nearby Aquebogue