Allergists and Immunologists in Far Rockaway (NY)
Hematology / Oncology
Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
Saint John's Episcopal Hospital
327 Beach 19th St
Far Rockaway, NY 11691
Allergy / Immunology
- An allergist-immunologist is trained in evaluation, physical and laboratory diagnosis, and management of disorders involving the immune system. Selected examples of such conditions include asthma, anaphylaxis, rhinitis, eczema, and adverse reactions to drugs, foods, and insect stings as well as immune deficiency diseases (both acquired and congenital), defects in host defense, and problems related to autoimmune disease, organ transplantation or malignancies of the immune system.
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
- A specialist who utilizes various laboratory procedures to diagnose and treat disorders characterized by defective responses of the body's immune system. These results are used for patient management.
Health Tools & Offers
Far Rockaway, NY Allergist / Immunologist Info
Allergists and Immunologists in Far Rockaway
- There are 1 Allergists and Immunologists in Far Rockaway, NY
- None of the Allergists and Immunologists in Far Rockaway have disciplinary actions
- Allergists and Immunologists in Far Rockaway, NY have practiced medicine for an average of 39 years.
Cities with Allergists and Immunologists nearby Far Rockaway