Ophthalmologists in Yerington (NV)
- An ophthalmologist has the knowledge and professional skills needed to provide comprehensive eye and vision care. Ophthalmologists are medically trained to diagnose, monitor, and medically or surgically treat all ocular and visual disorders. This includes problems affecting the eye and its component structures, the eyelids, the orbit and the visual pathways. In so doing, an ophthalmologist prescribes vision services, including glasses and contact lenses. No Sub Specialty.
Health Tools & Offers
Yerington, NV Ophthalmologist Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Ophthalmologists in Yerington
- There are 2 Ophthalmologists in Yerington, NV
- None of the Ophthalmologists in Yerington have disciplinary actions
- 2 Ophthalmologists that practice in Yerington also practice in 1 other cities
- Ophthalmologists in Yerington, NV have practiced medicine for an average of 18 years.
Cities with Ophthalmologists nearby Yerington