Allergists and Immunologists in Montana (MT)
Allergy / Immunology
- An allergist-immunologist is trained in evaluation, physical and laboratory diagnosis, and management of disorders involving the immune system. Selected examples of such conditions include asthma, anaphylaxis, rhinitis, eczema, and adverse reactions to drugs, foods, and insect stings as well as immune deficiency diseases (both acquired and congenital), defects in host defense, and problems related to autoimmune disease, organ transplantation or malignancies of the immune system.
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
- A specialist who utilizes various laboratory procedures to diagnose and treat disorders characterized by defective responses of the body's immune system. These results are used for patient management.
Health Tools & Offers
Montana Doctor Info
Allergists and Immunologists in Montana
- There are 12 Allergists and Immunologists in Montana
- Montana Allergists and Immunologists practice in 4 other specialties
- None of the Allergists and Immunologists in Montana have disciplinary actions
Popular Montana Cities with Allergists and Immunologists