Hematologists in Missouri (MO)
Health Tools & Offers
Missouri Doctor Info
Hematologists in Missouri
- There are 106 Hematologists in Missouri
- Missouri Hematologists practice in 12 other specialties
- None of the Hematologists in Missouri have disciplinary actions
Popular Missouri Cities with Hematologists
- Internal Medicine
- An internist with additional training who specializes in diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands. This specialist treats conditions such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma.
- A physician who is expert in diseases that affect blood cells, blood clotting mechanisms, bone marrow, and lymph nodes. He/she has the knowledge and technical skills essential for the laboratory diagnosis of anemias, leukemias, lymphomas, bleeding disorders, and blood clotting disorders.