Cardiologists in Minnesota (MN)
- There are 188 Cardiologists in Minnesota
- Minnesota Cardiologists practice in 13 other specialties
- None of the Cardiologists in Minnesota have disciplinary actions
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- An internist who specializes in diseases of the heart, lungs, and blood vessels and manages complex cardiac conditions such as heart attacks and life-threatening, abnormal heartbeat rhythms.
- Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- An area of medicine within the subspecialty of cardiology which uses specialized imaging and other diagnostic techniques to evaluate blood flow and pressure in the coronary arteries and chambers of the heart and technical procedures and medications to treat abnormalities that impair the function of the heart.
- A pediatric cardiologist provides comprehensive care to patients with cardiovascular problems. This specialist is skilled in selecting, performing, and evaluating the structural and functional assessment of the heart and blood vessels, and the clinical evaluation of cardiovascular disease.