Neurologists in Michigan (MI)
|Allen Park||Ann Arbor|
|Farmington Hills||Fort Gratiot|
|Garden City||Grand Rapids|
|Grand Blanc||Grosse Pointe Woods|
|Saginaw||Sault Sainte Marie|
|Saint Clair Shores||Southfield|
|Saint Joseph||Sterling Heights|
- There are 506 Neurologists in Michigan
- Michigan Neurologists practice in 26 other specialties
- None of the Neurologists in Michigan have disciplinary actions
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- A neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous system disorders using a combination of clinical evaluation and electrophysiologic testing such as electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG), and nerve conduction studies (NCS), among others.
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- A pediatrician or neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of chronic conditions that affect the developing and mature nervous system such as cerebral palsy, mental retardation, and chronic behavioral syndromes, or neurologic conditions.
- Pain Medicine
- A neurologist or child neurologist who provides a high level of care, either as a primary physician or consultant, for patients experiencing problems with acute, chronic or cancer pain in both hospital and ambulatory settings. Patient care needs may also be coordinated with other specialists.