Infectious Disease Physicians in Michigan (MI)
|Berrien Center||Bloomfield Hills|
|Garden City||Grosse Ile|
|Grand Blanc||Grosse Pointe|
|Grand Haven||Grosse Pointe Woods|
|Sault Sainte Marie|
Health Tools & Offers
Michigan Doctor Info
Infectious Disease Physicians in Michigan
- There are 200 Infectious Disease Physicians in Michigan
- Michigan Infectious Disease Physicians practice in 12 other specialties
- None of the Infectious Disease Physicians in Michigan have disciplinary actions
Popular Michigan Cities with Infectious Disease Physicians
- Internal Medicine
- An internist who deals with infectious diseases of all types and in all organs. Conditions requiring selective use of antibiotics call for this special skill. This physician often diagnoses and treats AIDS patients and patients with fevers which have not been explained. Infectious disease specialists may also have expertise in preventive medicine and conditions associated with travel.
- pediatrician trained to care for children in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of infectious diseases. This specialist can apply specific knowledge to affect a better outcome for pediatric infections with complicated courses, underlying diseases that predispose to unusual or severe infection, unclear diagnoses, uncommon diseases, and complex or investigational treatments.