Hematologists in Michigan (MI)
Health Tools & Offers
Michigan Doctor Info
Hematologists in Michigan
- There are 162 Hematologists in Michigan
- Michigan Hematologists practice in 19 other specialties
- None of the Hematologists in Michigan have disciplinary actions
Popular Michigan Cities with Hematologists
- Internal Medicine
- An internist with additional training who specializes in diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands. This specialist treats conditions such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma.
- A physician who is expert in diseases that affect blood cells, blood clotting mechanisms, bone marrow, and lymph nodes. He/she has the knowledge and technical skills essential for the laboratory diagnosis of anemias, leukemias, lymphomas, bleeding disorders, and blood clotting disorders.