Hematologists in Brookline (MA)
- Internal Medicine
- An internist with additional training who specializes in diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands. This specialist treats conditions such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma.
- A physician who is expert in diseases that affect blood cells, blood clotting mechanisms, bone marrow, and lymph nodes. He/she has the knowledge and technical skills essential for the laboratory diagnosis of anemias, leukemias, lymphomas, bleeding disorders, and blood clotting disorders.
Health Tools & Offers
Brookline, MA Hematologist Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Hematologists in Brookline, MA:
Hematologists in Brookline
- There are 1 Hematologists in Brookline, MA
- None of the Hematologists in Brookline have disciplinary actions
- Hematologists in Brookline, MA have practiced medicine for an average of 32 years.
Cities with Hematologists nearby Brookline