Orthopedic Surgeons in Maryland (MD)
|Andrews Air Force Base||Arnold|
|Fort George G Meade||Ft Washington|
|Halethorpe||Havre de Grace|
|Perry Hall||Prince Frederick|
- An orthopedic surgeon is trained in the preservation, investigation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine, and associated structures by medical, surgical, and physical means.
- An orthopedic surgeon is involved with the care of patients whose musculoskeletal problems include congenital deformities, trauma, infections, tumors, metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system, deformities, injuries, and degenerative diseases of the spine, hands, feet, knee, hip, shoulder, and elbow in children and adults. An orthopedic surgeon is also concerned with primary and secondary muscular problems and the effects of central or peripheral nervous system lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Surgery of the Hand
- A specialist trained in the investigation, preservation and restoration by medical, surgical, and rehabilitative means of all structures of the upper extremity directly affecting the form and function of the hand and wrist.
Health Tools & Offers
Maryland Doctor Info
Orthopedic Surgeons in Maryland
- There are 566 Orthopedic Surgeons in Maryland
- Maryland Orthopedic Surgeons practice in 16 other specialties
- 18 of the Orthopedic Surgeons in Maryland have disciplinary actions
Popular Maryland Cities with Orthopedic Surgeons