Neurosurgeons in Olney (MD)
Neurosurgery, Spine Surgery
1831 Wiehle Ave
Reston, VA 20190
18111 Prince Phillip Dr
Olney, MD 20832
5530 Wisconsin Ave
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
- A neurological surgeon provides the operative and non-operative management (i.e. prevention, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment, critical care, and rehabilitation) of disorders of the central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous systems, including their supporting structures and vascular supply; the evaluation and treatment of pathological processes which modify function or activity of the nervous system; and the operative and non-operative management of pain. A neurological surgeon treats patients with disorders of the nervous system; disorders of the brain, meninges, skull, and their blood supply, including the extracranial carotid and vertebral arteries, disorders of the pituitary gland; disorders of the spinal cord, meninges, and vertebral column, including those which may require treatment by spinal fusion or instrumentation; and disorders of the cranial and spinal nerves throughout their distribution. No Sub Specialty.
Health Tools & Offers
Top searched Neurosurgeons in Olney, MD:
- There are 1 Neurosurgeons in Olney, MD
- None of the Neurosurgeons in Olney have disciplinary actions
- 9 Neurosurgeons that practice in Olney also practice in 9 other cities
- Neurosurgeons in Olney, MD have practiced medicine for an average of 15 years.