Addiction Medicine Physicians in Lafayette (LA)
302 Dulles Dr
Lafayette, LA 70506
Compass Mental Health
1015 St John St
Lafayette, LA 70501
2600 Johnston St
Lafayette, LA 70503
- Preventive Medicine - Medical Toxicology
- A specialist who is expert in the evaluation and management of patients with accidental or intentional poisoning through exposure to prescription and nonprescription medications, drugs of abuse, household or industrial toxins, and environmental toxins. Important areas of medical toxicology include acute pediatric and adult drug ingestion; drug abuse, addiction and withdrawal; chemical poisoning exposure and toxicity; hazardous materials exposure and toxicity; and occupational toxicology.
- A psychiatrist who focuses on the evaluation and treatment of individuals with alcohol, drug, or other substance-related disorders and of individuals with the dual diagnosis of substance-related and other psychiatric disorders.
Health Tools & Offers
Top searched Addiction Medicine Physicians in Lafayette, LA:
- There are 3 Addiction Medicine Physicians in Lafayette, LA
- None of the Addiction Medicine Physicians in Lafayette have disciplinary actions
- Addiction Medicine Physicians in Lafayette, LA have practiced medicine for an average of 25 years.