Dr. Lew Little specializes in anesthesiology, preventive medicine, internal medicine in Bonita Springs, Florida.
Dr. Lew Little has been compared 474 times. Details of Dr. Little's 21 years experience as an MD and education at St George's University are available on your free doctor report.
Patient Ratings and Reviews
Dr. Lew Little has an average rating of 4 stars (out of 5) with a rating of Very Good based on 5 reviews.
Have you visited Dr. Lew Little? Rate you experience below.
Board Certification, Specialty and Expertise
Dr. Lew Little has been identified as specializing in Anesthesiology, Preventive Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Little attended medical school at St George's University School of Medicine and graduated in 1995 having 21 years experience.
While there is no proven correlation between the quality of one's educational institution and the quality of one's professional competence, it is often an indicator. Medical schools have various levels of selectivity (some are harder to get into than others), and both the quality of their clinical training and level of research are measured. Additional medical training in both residency and fellowships and the facilities they are conducted at also provide a history of the doctors' level of training and experience.
Patients may also know Dr. Lew Little MD as:
Compare Similar Doctors
Related Cities and Specialties
- Anesthesiologists in Bonita Springs, FL
- Anesthesiologists in Englewood, FL
- Pain Management Physicians in Bonita Springs, FL
- Internal Medicine Physicians in Bonita Springs, FL
- Internal Medicine Physicians in Englewood, FL
- Pain Management Physicians in Englewood, FL
- Preventive Medicine Physicians in Englewood, FL
- Preventive Medicine Physicians in Bonita Springs, FL
Find a Job
Are you Dr. Lew Little?
Update your information