Dr. Lee Surkin specializes in nuclear cardiology, sleep medicine, cardiovascular disease, internal medicine in Greenville, North Carolina.
Dr. Lee Surkin has been compared 257 times. Details of Dr. Surkin's 25 years experience as an MD, his hospital affiliation and education at Drexel University are available on your free doctor report.
Patient Ratings and Reviews
Dr. Lee Surkin has an average rating of 4.5 stars (out of 5) with a rating of Very Good based on 17 reviews.
Have you visited Dr. Lee Surkin? Rate you experience below.
Board Certification, Specialty and Expertise
Dr. Lee Surkin has been identified as specializing in Nuclear Cardiology, Sleep Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
He obtained board certification from The American Board of Internal Medicine for Internal Medicine.
A hospital affiliation covers any doctor who has an affiliation, association or admitting privilege with a hospital. A doctor's particular affiliation to a specific hospital can translate to the overall quality of that provider.
Dr. Surkin is affiliated with 1 hospital:
310 S Mccaskey Rd
Williamston, North Carolina
Dr. Surkin attended medical school at Drexel University College of Medicine and graduated in 1991 having 25 years experience.
While there is no proven correlation between the quality of one's educational institution and the quality of one's professional competence, it is often an indicator. Medical schools have various levels of selectivity (some are harder to get into than others), and both the quality of their clinical training and level of research are measured. Additional medical training in both residency and fellowships and the facilities they are conducted at also provide a history of the doctors' level of training and experience.
Patients may also know Dr. Lee Surkin MD as:
- Years Experience
29 Years Experience
Vidant Medical Center
Greenville, North Carolina
Wake Forest University
Compare Similar Doctors
Related Cities and Specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease Physicians in Greenville, NC
- Cardiovascular Disease Physicians in Williamston, NC
- Nuclear Medicine Physicians in Greenville, NC
- Nuclear Medicine Physicians in Williamston, NC
- Internal Medicine Physicians in Williamston, NC
- Cardiologists in Greenville, NC
- Cardiologists in Williamston, NC
- Sleep Medicine Specialists in Greenville, NC
- Sleep Medicine Specialists in Williamston, NC
- Internal Medicine Physicians in Greenville, NC
- Nuclear Cardiologists in Greenville, NC
- Nuclear Cardiologists in Williamston, NC
Find a Job
Are you Dr. Lee Surkin?
Update your information