Orthopedic Surgeons in Spirit Lake (IA)
426 10th St
Worthington, MN 56187
2301 Highway 71 S
Spirit Lake, IA 51360
- An orthopedic surgeon is trained in the preservation, investigation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine, and associated structures by medical, surgical, and physical means.
- An orthopedic surgeon is involved with the care of patients whose musculoskeletal problems include congenital deformities, trauma, infections, tumors, metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system, deformities, injuries, and degenerative diseases of the spine, hands, feet, knee, hip, shoulder, and elbow in children and adults. An orthopedic surgeon is also concerned with primary and secondary muscular problems and the effects of central or peripheral nervous system lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Surgery of the Hand
- A specialist trained in the investigation, preservation and restoration by medical, surgical, and rehabilitative means of all structures of the upper extremity directly affecting the form and function of the hand and wrist.
Health Tools & Offers
Spirit Lake, IA Orthopedic Surgeon Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Orthopedic Surgeons in Spirit Lake, IA:
Orthopedic Surgeons in Spirit Lake
- There are 1 Orthopedic Surgeons in Spirit Lake, IA
- None of the Orthopedic Surgeons in Spirit Lake have disciplinary actions
- Orthopedic Surgeons in Spirit Lake, IA have practiced medicine for an average of 14 years.
Cities with Orthopedic Surgeons nearby Spirit Lake