Orthopedic Surgeons in Indiana (IN)
Health Tools & Offers
Indiana Doctor Info
Orthopedic Surgeons in Indiana
- There are 534 Orthopedic Surgeons in Indiana
- Indiana Orthopedic Surgeons practice in 14 other specialties
- None of the Orthopedic Surgeons in Indiana have disciplinary actions
Popular Indiana Cities with Orthopedic Surgeons
- An orthopedic surgeon is trained in the preservation, investigation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine, and associated structures by medical, surgical, and physical means.
- An orthopedic surgeon is involved with the care of patients whose musculoskeletal problems include congenital deformities, trauma, infections, tumors, metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system, deformities, injuries, and degenerative diseases of the spine, hands, feet, knee, hip, shoulder, and elbow in children and adults. An orthopedic surgeon is also concerned with primary and secondary muscular problems and the effects of central or peripheral nervous system lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Surgery of the Hand
- A specialist trained in the investigation, preservation and restoration by medical, surgical, and rehabilitative means of all structures of the upper extremity directly affecting the form and function of the hand and wrist.