Hematologists in Indiana (IN)
- Internal Medicine
- An internist with additional training who specializes in diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands. This specialist treats conditions such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma.
- A physician who is expert in diseases that affect blood cells, blood clotting mechanisms, bone marrow, and lymph nodes. He/she has the knowledge and technical skills essential for the laboratory diagnosis of anemias, leukemias, lymphomas, bleeding disorders, and blood clotting disorders.
Health Tools & Offers
Indiana Doctor Info
Hematologists in Indiana
- There are 100 Hematologists in Indiana
- Indiana Hematologists practice in 11 other specialties
- None of the Hematologists in Indiana have disciplinary actions
Popular Indiana Cities with Hematologists