Hematologists in Normal (IL)
Hematology / Oncology
407 E Vernon Ave
Normal, IL 61761
- Internal Medicine
- An internist with additional training who specializes in diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands. This specialist treats conditions such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma.
- A physician who is expert in diseases that affect blood cells, blood clotting mechanisms, bone marrow, and lymph nodes. He/she has the knowledge and technical skills essential for the laboratory diagnosis of anemias, leukemias, lymphomas, bleeding disorders, and blood clotting disorders.
Health Tools & Offers
Normal, IL Hematologist Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Hematologists in Normal, IL:
Hematologists in Normal
- There are 1 Hematologists in Normal, IL
- None of the Hematologists in Normal have disciplinary actions
- Hematologists in Normal, IL have practiced medicine for an average of 31 years.
Cities with Hematologists nearby Normal