Cardiologists in Vernon Hills (IL)
565 Lakeview Pkwy
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
- Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- An internist who specializes in diseases of the heart, lungs, and blood vessels and manages complex cardiac conditions such as heart attacks and life-threatening, abnormal heartbeat rhythms.
- Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- An area of medicine within the subspecialty of cardiology which uses specialized imaging and other diagnostic techniques to evaluate blood flow and pressure in the coronary arteries and chambers of the heart and technical procedures and medications to treat abnormalities that impair the function of the heart.
- A pediatric cardiologist provides comprehensive care to patients with cardiovascular problems. This specialist is skilled in selecting, performing, and evaluating the structural and functional assessment of the heart and blood vessels, and the clinical evaluation of cardiovascular disease.
Health Tools & Offers
Vernon Hills, IL Cardiologist Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Cardiologists in Vernon Hills, IL:
Cardiologists in Vernon Hills
- There are 1 Cardiologists in Vernon Hills, IL
- None of the Cardiologists in Vernon Hills have disciplinary actions
- 1 Cardiologists that practice in Vernon Hills also practice in 1 other cities
Cities with Cardiologists nearby Vernon Hills