Addiction Medicine Physicians in Chicago Ridge (IL)
10436 Southwest Hwy
Chicago Ridge, IL 60415
- Preventive Medicine - Medical Toxicology
- A specialist who is expert in the evaluation and management of patients with accidental or intentional poisoning through exposure to prescription and nonprescription medications, drugs of abuse, household or industrial toxins, and environmental toxins. Important areas of medical toxicology include acute pediatric and adult drug ingestion; drug abuse, addiction and withdrawal; chemical poisoning exposure and toxicity; hazardous materials exposure and toxicity; and occupational toxicology.
- A psychiatrist who focuses on the evaluation and treatment of individuals with alcohol, drug, or other substance-related disorders and of individuals with the dual diagnosis of substance-related and other psychiatric disorders.
Health Tools & Offers
Chicago Ridge, IL Addiction Medicine Physician Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Addiction Medicine Physicians in Chicago Ridge, IL:
Addiction Medicine Physicians in Chicago Ridge
- There are 1 Addiction Medicine Physicians in Chicago Ridge, IL
- None of the Addiction Medicine Physicians in Chicago Ridge have disciplinary actions
- Addiction Medicine Physicians in Chicago Ridge, IL have practiced medicine for an average of 50 years.
Cities with Addiction Medicine Physicians nearby Chicago Ridge