Obstetricians / Gynecologists in Georgia (GA)
|Flowery Branch||Fort Oglethorpe|
|Forest Park||Ft Oglethorpe|
|Peachtree City||Pine Mountain|
|Saint Marys||St Simons Island|
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- An obstetrician/gynecologist possesses special knowledge, skills, and professional capability in the medical and surgical care of the female reproductive system and associated disorders. This physician serves as a consultant to other physicians, and as a primary physician for women.
- Critical Care Medicine
- An obstetrician-gynecologist who specializes in critical care medicine diagnosis, treats and supports female patients with multiple organ dysfunction. This specialist may have administrative responsibilities for intensive care units and may also facilitate and coordinate patient care amount the primary physician, the critical care staff, and other specialists.
- Gynecologic Oncology
- An obstetrician/gynecologist who provides consultation and comprehensive management of patients with gynecologic cancer, including those diagnostic and therapeutic procedures necessary for the total care of the patient with gynecologic cancer and resulting complications.
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- An obstetrician/gynecologist who cares for, or provides consultation on, patients with complications of pregnancy. This specialist has advanced knowledge of the obstetrical, medical, and surgical complications of pregnancy, and their effect on both the mother and the fetus. He/she also possesses expertise in the most current diagnostic and treatment modalities used in the care of patients with complicated pregnancies.
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- An obstetrician/gynecologist who is capable of managing complex problems relating to reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
Health Tools & Offers
Georgia Doctor Info
Obstetricians / Gynecologists in Georgia
- There are 1,318 Obstetricians / Gynecologists in Georgia
- Georgia Obstetricians / Gynecologists practice in 24 other specialties
- 64 of the Obstetricians / Gynecologists in Georgia have disciplinary actions
Popular Georgia Cities with Obstetricians / Gynecologists