Orthopedic Surgeons in Cooper City (FL)
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgery
3702 Washington St
Hollywood, FL 33021
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Spine Surgery
600 S Pine Island Rd
Plantation, FL 33324
Sports Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
601 N Flamingo Rd
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
Physician Associates Broward
10000 Stirling Rd
Hollywood, FL 33024
- An orthopedic surgeon is trained in the preservation, investigation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine, and associated structures by medical, surgical, and physical means.
- An orthopedic surgeon is involved with the care of patients whose musculoskeletal problems include congenital deformities, trauma, infections, tumors, metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system, deformities, injuries, and degenerative diseases of the spine, hands, feet, knee, hip, shoulder, and elbow in children and adults. An orthopedic surgeon is also concerned with primary and secondary muscular problems and the effects of central or peripheral nervous system lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Surgery of the Hand
- A specialist trained in the investigation, preservation and restoration by medical, surgical, and rehabilitative means of all structures of the upper extremity directly affecting the form and function of the hand and wrist.
Health Tools & Offers
Top searched Orthopedic Surgeons in Cooper City, FL:
- There are 1 Orthopedic Surgeons in Cooper City, FL
- None of the Orthopedic Surgeons in Cooper City have disciplinary actions
- 1 Orthopedic Surgeons that practice in Cooper City also practice in 1 other cities
- Orthopedic Surgeons in Cooper City, FL have practiced medicine for an average of 25 years.