Orthopedic Surgeons in Lake Butler (FL)
Orthopedic Spine Surgery
7765 S County Road 231
Lake Butler, FL 32054
- An orthopedic surgeon is trained in the preservation, investigation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine, and associated structures by medical, surgical, and physical means.
- An orthopedic surgeon is involved with the care of patients whose musculoskeletal problems include congenital deformities, trauma, infections, tumors, metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system, deformities, injuries, and degenerative diseases of the spine, hands, feet, knee, hip, shoulder, and elbow in children and adults. An orthopedic surgeon is also concerned with primary and secondary muscular problems and the effects of central or peripheral nervous system lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Surgery of the Hand
- A specialist trained in the investigation, preservation and restoration by medical, surgical, and rehabilitative means of all structures of the upper extremity directly affecting the form and function of the hand and wrist.
Health Tools & Offers
Lake Butler, FL Orthopedic Surgeon Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Orthopedic Surgeons in Lake Butler, FL:
Orthopedic Surgeons in Lake Butler
- There are 1 Orthopedic Surgeons in Lake Butler, FL
- None of the Orthopedic Surgeons in Lake Butler have disciplinary actions
- Orthopedic Surgeons in Lake Butler, FL have practiced medicine for an average of 25 years.
Cities with Orthopedic Surgeons nearby Lake Butler