Dr. Edward Outlaw specializes in interventional pain management, pain management, physical medicine and rehabilitation in Henderson, Nevada.
Dr. Edward Outlaw has been compared 325 times. Details of Dr. Outlaw's experience as an MD and his hospital affiliation are available on your free doctor report.
Patient Ratings and Reviews
Dr. Edward Outlaw has an average rating of 3 stars (out of 5) with a rating of Good based on 18 reviews.
Have you visited Dr. Edward Outlaw? Rate you experience below.
Board Certification, Specialty and Expertise
Dr. Edward Outlaw has been identified as specializing in Interventional Pain Management, Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
A hospital affiliation covers any doctor who has an affiliation, association or admitting privilege with a hospital. A doctor's particular affiliation to a specific hospital can translate to the overall quality of that provider.
Dr. Outlaw is affiliated with 1 hospital:
1800 W Charleston Blvd
Patients may also know Dr. Edward Outlaw MD as:
- Years Experience
26 Years Experience
St. Rose Dominican Hospitals - Siena Campus
University of Utah
Compare Similar Doctors
We found 3 doctors with names similar to Dr. Edward Outlaw
Related Cities and Specialties
- Pain Management Physicians in Henderson, NV
- Pain Management Physicians in Las Vegas, NV
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians in Henderson, NV
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians in Las Vegas, NV
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in Henderson, NV
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in Las Vegas, NV
Find a Job
Are you Dr. Edward Outlaw?
Update your information