Dr. C Kurt Alexander MD

Endocrinologists in Muncie, IN

3  Good based on 12 reviews | Rate Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander has been compared

307 times

Dr. C Kurt Alexander specializes in endocrinology, diabetes specialist in Muncie, Indiana.

Dr. C Kurt Alexander has been compared 307 times. Details of Dr. Alexander's 32 years experience as an MD, his hospital affiliation and education at Indiana University are available on your free doctor report.


Primary Location for Dr. Alexander

Dr. C Kurt Alexander
1910 W Royale Dr
Muncie, IN 47304

Patient Ratings and Reviews


Dr. C Kurt Alexander has an average rating of 3 stars (out of 5) with a rating of Good based on 12 reviews.

Have you visited Dr. C Kurt Alexander? Rate you experience below.


 Board Certification, Specialty and Expertise

Dr. C Kurt Alexander has been identified as specializing in Endocrinology and Diabetes Specialist.

 Hospital Affiliation

A hospital affiliation covers any doctor who has an affiliation, association or admitting privilege with a hospital. A doctor's particular affiliation to a specific hospital can translate to the overall quality of that provider.


Dr. Alexander attended medical school at Indiana University School of Medicine and graduated in 1983 having 32 years experience.

While there is no proven correlation between the quality of one's educational institution and the quality of one's professional competence, it is often an indicator. Medical schools have various levels of selectivity (some are harder to get into than others), and both the quality of their clinical training and level of research are measured. Additional medical training in both residency and fellowships and the facilities they are conducted at also provide a history of the doctors' level of training and experience.


Patients may also know Dr. C Kurt Alexander MD as:

  • Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes Specialist

    800 S Tillotson Ave, Muncie, IN 47304

    • General Info


Compare Similar Doctors


Find a Job

Are you Dr. C Kurt Alexander?
Update your information