Dr. Daniel Kendall specializes in interventional pain management, anesthesiology, pain management, physical medicine and rehabilitation in Washington, Washington DC.
Dr. Daniel Kendall has been compared 246 times. Details of Dr. Kendall's 17 years experience as an DO, his 2 hospital affiliations and education at Midwestern University are available on your free doctor report.
Patient Ratings and Reviews
Dr. Daniel Kendall has an average rating of 5 stars (out of 5) with a rating of Excellent based on 15 reviews.
Have you visited Dr. Daniel Kendall? Rate you experience below.
Board Certification, Specialty and Expertise
Dr. Daniel Kendall has been identified as specializing in Interventional Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
A hospital affiliation covers any doctor who has an affiliation, association or admitting privilege with a hospital. A doctor's particular affiliation to a specific hospital can translate to the overall quality of that provider.
Dr. Kendall is affiliated with 2 hospitals:
4320 Seminary Ave
Dr. Kendall attended medical school at Midwestern University Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and graduated in 1999 having 17 years experience.
While there is no proven correlation between the quality of one's educational institution and the quality of one's professional competence, it is often an indicator. Medical schools have various levels of selectivity (some are harder to get into than others), and both the quality of their clinical training and level of research are measured. Additional medical training in both residency and fellowships and the facilities they are conducted at also provide a history of the doctors' level of training and experience.
Patients may also know Dr. Daniel Kendall DO as:
Compare Similar Doctors
Top searched Interventional Pain Management Physicians in Washington, DC
We found 2 doctors with names similar to Dr. Daniel Kendall
Related Cities and Specialties
- Anesthesiologists in Washington, DC
- Pain Management Physicians in Washington, DC
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians in Washington, DC
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in Washington, DC
- Anesthesiologists in Arlington, VA
- Anesthesiologists in Fairfax, VA
- Pain Management Physicians in Arlington, VA
- Pain Management Physicians in Fairfax, VA
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians in Arlington, VA
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians in Fairfax, VA
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in Arlington, VA
- Interventional Pain Management Physicians in Fairfax, VA
Find a Job
Are you Dr. Daniel Kendall?
Update your information