Orthopedic Surgeons in Prospect (CT)
Orthopedic Spine Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
244 Westchester Ave
White Plains, NY 10604
Add to Compare
- An orthopedic surgeon is trained in the preservation, investigation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine, and associated structures by medical, surgical, and physical means.
- An orthopedic surgeon is involved with the care of patients whose musculoskeletal problems include congenital deformities, trauma, infections, tumors, metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system, deformities, injuries, and degenerative diseases of the spine, hands, feet, knee, hip, shoulder, and elbow in children and adults. An orthopedic surgeon is also concerned with primary and secondary muscular problems and the effects of central or peripheral nervous system lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Surgery of the Hand
- A specialist trained in the investigation, preservation and restoration by medical, surgical, and rehabilitative means of all structures of the upper extremity directly affecting the form and function of the hand and wrist.
Health Tools & Offers
Prospect, CT Orthopedic Surgeon Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Orthopedic Surgeons in Prospect, CT:
Orthopedic Surgeons in Prospect
- There are 1 Orthopedic Surgeons in Prospect, CT
- None of the Orthopedic Surgeons in Prospect have disciplinary actions
Cities with Orthopedic Surgeons nearby Prospect