Neurologists in Enfield (CT)
Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology
333 Westchester Ave
White Plains, NY 10604
20 Prospect Ave
Hackensack, NJ 07601
390 Crystal Run Rd
Middletown, NY 10941
139 Hazard Ave
Enfield, CT 06082
Interventional Pain Management
Comprehensive Neurology & Pain Center of Connecticut
67 Masonic Ave
Wallingford, CT 06492
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- A neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous system disorders using a combination of clinical evaluation and electrophysiologic testing such as electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG), and nerve conduction studies (NCS), among others.
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- A pediatrician or neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of chronic conditions that affect the developing and mature nervous system such as cerebral palsy, mental retardation, and chronic behavioral syndromes, or neurologic conditions.
- Pain Medicine
- A neurologist or child neurologist who provides a high level of care, either as a primary physician or consultant, for patients experiencing problems with acute, chronic or cancer pain in both hospital and ambulatory settings. Patient care needs may also be coordinated with other specialists.
Health Tools & Offers
Top searched Neurologists in Enfield, CT:
- There are 1 Neurologists in Enfield, CT
- None of the Neurologists in Enfield have disciplinary actions
- Neurologists in Enfield, CT have practiced medicine for an average of 32 years.