Neurosurgeons in Rifle (CO)
- A neurological surgeon provides the operative and non-operative management (i.e. prevention, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment, critical care, and rehabilitation) of disorders of the central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous systems, including their supporting structures and vascular supply; the evaluation and treatment of pathological processes which modify function or activity of the nervous system; and the operative and non-operative management of pain. A neurological surgeon treats patients with disorders of the nervous system; disorders of the brain, meninges, skull, and their blood supply, including the extracranial carotid and vertebral arteries, disorders of the pituitary gland; disorders of the spinal cord, meninges, and vertebral column, including those which may require treatment by spinal fusion or instrumentation; and disorders of the cranial and spinal nerves throughout their distribution. No Sub Specialty.
Health Tools & Offers
Rifle, CO Neurosurgeon Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Neurosurgeons in Rifle, CO:
Neurosurgeons in Rifle
- There are 1 Neurosurgeons in Rifle, CO
- None of the Neurosurgeons in Rifle have disciplinary actions
- 1 Neurosurgeons that practice in Rifle also practice in 1 other cities
- Neurosurgeons in Rifle, CO have practiced medicine for an average of 38 years.
Cities with Neurosurgeons nearby Rifle