Hematologists in Colorado (CO)
|Fort Collins||Wheat Ridge|
- Internal Medicine
- An internist with additional training who specializes in diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands. This specialist treats conditions such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma.
- A physician who is expert in diseases that affect blood cells, blood clotting mechanisms, bone marrow, and lymph nodes. He/she has the knowledge and technical skills essential for the laboratory diagnosis of anemias, leukemias, lymphomas, bleeding disorders, and blood clotting disorders.
Health Tools & Offers
Colorado Doctor Info
Hematologists in Colorado
- There are 75 Hematologists in Colorado
- Colorado Hematologists practice in 13 other specialties
- None of the Hematologists in Colorado have disciplinary actions
Popular Colorado Cities with Hematologists