Plastic Surgeons in Sylmar (CA)
Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery
436 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
9201 W Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
1245 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Olive View Medical Center
14445 Olive View Dr
Sylmar, CA 91342
Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
13851 Foothill Blvd
Sylmar, CA 91342
- A plastic surgeon deals with the repair, reconstruction, or replacement of physical defects of form or function, involving the skin, musculoskeletal system, craniomaxillofacial structures, hand, extremities, breast and trunk, and external genitalia. He/she uses aesthetic surgical principles not only to improve undesirable qualities of normal structures but in all reconstructive procedures as well.
- A plastic surgeon possesses special knowledge and skill in the design and surgery of grafts, flaps, free tissue transfer and replantation. Competence in the management of complex wounds, the use of implantable materials, and in tumor surgery is required.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck
- A plastic surgeon with additional training in plastic and reconstructive procedures within the head, face, neck and associated structures, including cutaneous head and neck oncology and reconstruction, management of maxillofacial trauma, soft tissue repair and neural surgery. The field is diverse and involves a wide age range of patients, from the newborn to the aged. While both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery are practiced, there are many additional procedures which interface with them.
- Surgery of the Hand
- A plastic surgeon with additional training in the investigation, preservation, and restoration by medical, surgical, and rehabilitative means, of all structures of the upper extremity directly affecting the form and function of the hand and wrist.
Health Tools & Offers
- There are 2 Plastic Surgeons in Sylmar, CA
- None of the Plastic Surgeons in Sylmar have disciplinary actions
- 1 Plastic Surgeons that practice in Sylmar also practice in 1 other cities
- Plastic Surgeons in Sylmar, CA have practiced medicine for an average of 23 years.