Otolaryngologists in California (CA)
|Aliso Viejo||Arroyo Grande|
|Calabasas||City of Industry|
|Canoga Park||Costa Mesa|
|Castro Valley||Crescent City|
|Daly City||Diamond Bar|
|Hacienda Heights||Hermosa Beach|
|La Canada Flintridge||Lakeport|
|La Palma||Loma Linda|
|Ladera Ranch||Long Beach|
|Laguna Beach||Los Altos|
|Laguna Hills||Los Angeles|
|Laguna Niguel||Los Gatos|
|Marina del Rey||Montebello|
|Menlo Park||Mount Shasta|
|Redding||Rolling Hills Estates|
|West Hollywood||Woodland Hills|
- An otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeon provides comprehensive medical and surgical care for patients with diseases and disorders that affect the ears, nose, throat, the respiratory and upper alimentary systems and related structures of the head and neck.
- An otolaryngologist diagnoses and provides medical and/or surgical therapy or prevention of diseases, allergies, neoplasms, deformities, disorders and/or injuries of the ears, nose, sinuses, throat, respiratory and upper alimentary systems, face, jaws, and the other head and neck systems. Head and neck oncology, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and the treatment of disorders of hearing and voice are fundamental areas of expertise.
- An otolaryngologist who treats diseases of the ear and temporal bone, including disorders of hearing and balance. The additional training in otology and neurotology emphasizes the study of embryology, anatomy, physiology, epidemiology, pathophysiology, pathology, genetics, immunology, microbiology, and etiology of diseases of the ear and temporal bone.
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- A pediatric otolaryngologist has special expertise in the management of infants and children with disorders that include congenital and acquired conditions involving the aerodigestive tract, nose and paranasal sinuses, the ear, and other areas of the head and neck. The pediatric otolaryngologist has special skills in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of childhood disorders of voice, speech, language, and hearing.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head and Neck
- An otolaryngologist with additional training in plastic and reconstructive procedures within the head, face, neck and associated structures, including cutaneous head and neck oncology and reconstruction, management of maxillofacial trauma, soft tissue repair and neural surgery. The field is diverse and involves a wide age range of patients, from the newborn to the aged. While both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery are practiced, there are many additional procedures which interface with them.
Health Tools & Offers
California Doctor Info
Otolaryngologists in California
- There are 1,291 Otolaryngologists in California
- California Otolaryngologists practice in 58 other specialties
- 51 of the Otolaryngologists in California have disciplinary actions
Popular California Cities with Otolaryngologists