Orthopedic Surgeons in Saint Helena (CA)
181 Andrieux St
Sonoma, CA 95476
Adam Freedhand, MD
6 Woodland Rd
Saint Helena, CA 94574
- An orthopedic surgeon is trained in the preservation, investigation and restoration of the form and function of the extremities, spine, and associated structures by medical, surgical, and physical means.
- An orthopedic surgeon is involved with the care of patients whose musculoskeletal problems include congenital deformities, trauma, infections, tumors, metabolic disturbances of the musculoskeletal system, deformities, injuries, and degenerative diseases of the spine, hands, feet, knee, hip, shoulder, and elbow in children and adults. An orthopedic surgeon is also concerned with primary and secondary muscular problems and the effects of central or peripheral nervous system lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Surgery of the Hand
- A specialist trained in the investigation, preservation and restoration by medical, surgical, and rehabilitative means of all structures of the upper extremity directly affecting the form and function of the hand and wrist.
Health Tools & Offers
Saint Helena, CA Orthopedic Surgeon Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Orthopedic Surgeons in Saint Helena, CA:
Orthopedic Surgeons in Saint Helena
- There are 1 Orthopedic Surgeons in Saint Helena, CA
- None of the Orthopedic Surgeons in Saint Helena have disciplinary actions
- Orthopedic Surgeons in Saint Helena, CA have practiced medicine for an average of 17 years.
Cities with Orthopedic Surgeons nearby Saint Helena