Neurologists in San Marino (CA)
Internal Medicine, Neurology
2105 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90057
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
201 S Alvarado St
Santa Monica, CA 90405
1245 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- A neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous system disorders using a combination of clinical evaluation and electrophysiologic testing such as electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG), and nerve conduction studies (NCS), among others.
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- A pediatrician or neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of chronic conditions that affect the developing and mature nervous system such as cerebral palsy, mental retardation, and chronic behavioral syndromes, or neurologic conditions.
- Pain Medicine
- A neurologist or child neurologist who provides a high level of care, either as a primary physician or consultant, for patients experiencing problems with acute, chronic or cancer pain in both hospital and ambulatory settings. Patient care needs may also be coordinated with other specialists.
Health Tools & Offers
Top searched Neurologists in San Marino, CA:
- There are 1 Neurologists in San Marino, CA
- 1 of the Neurologists in San Marino have disciplinary actions
- Neurologists in San Marino, CA have practiced medicine for an average of 28 years.