Neurologists in Porterville (CA)
33219 Highway 190
Springville, CA 93265
Porterville Developmental Center
26501 Avenue 140
Porterville, CA 93258
382 Pearson Dr
Porterville, CA 93257
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- A neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous system disorders using a combination of clinical evaluation and electrophysiologic testing such as electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG), and nerve conduction studies (NCS), among others.
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- A pediatrician or neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of chronic conditions that affect the developing and mature nervous system such as cerebral palsy, mental retardation, and chronic behavioral syndromes, or neurologic conditions.
- Pain Medicine
- A neurologist or child neurologist who provides a high level of care, either as a primary physician or consultant, for patients experiencing problems with acute, chronic or cancer pain in both hospital and ambulatory settings. Patient care needs may also be coordinated with other specialists.
Health Tools & Offers
- There are 2 Neurologists in Porterville, CA
- None of the Neurologists in Porterville have disciplinary actions
- Neurologists in Porterville, CA have practiced medicine for an average of 34 years.