Neurologists in Brea (CA)
1245 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90017
695 S Vermont Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90005
Internal Medicine, Neurology
2105 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90057
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- A neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous system disorders using a combination of clinical evaluation and electrophysiologic testing such as electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG), and nerve conduction studies (NCS), among others.
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- A pediatrician or neurologist who specializes in the diagnosis and management of chronic conditions that affect the developing and mature nervous system such as cerebral palsy, mental retardation, and chronic behavioral syndromes, or neurologic conditions.
- Pain Medicine
- A neurologist or child neurologist who provides a high level of care, either as a primary physician or consultant, for patients experiencing problems with acute, chronic or cancer pain in both hospital and ambulatory settings. Patient care needs may also be coordinated with other specialists.
Health Tools & Offers
Top searched Neurologists in Brea, CA:
- There are 1 Neurologists in Brea, CA
- None of the Neurologists in Brea have disciplinary actions