Addiction Medicine Physicians in Thousand Oaks (CA)
- Preventive Medicine - Medical Toxicology
- A specialist who is expert in the evaluation and management of patients with accidental or intentional poisoning through exposure to prescription and nonprescription medications, drugs of abuse, household or industrial toxins, and environmental toxins. Important areas of medical toxicology include acute pediatric and adult drug ingestion; drug abuse, addiction and withdrawal; chemical poisoning exposure and toxicity; hazardous materials exposure and toxicity; and occupational toxicology.
- A psychiatrist who focuses on the evaluation and treatment of individuals with alcohol, drug, or other substance-related disorders and of individuals with the dual diagnosis of substance-related and other psychiatric disorders.
Health Tools & Offers
Thousand Oaks, CA Addiction Medicine Physician Info
Select Doctors below to add them to your Comparison Queue.
Top searched Addiction Medicine Physicians in Thousand Oaks, CA:
Addiction Medicine Physicians in Thousand Oaks
- There are 1 Addiction Medicine Physicians in Thousand Oaks, CA
- None of the Addiction Medicine Physicians in Thousand Oaks have disciplinary actions
- 1 Addiction Medicine Physicians that practice in Thousand Oaks also practice in 1 other cities
- Addiction Medicine Physicians in Thousand Oaks, CA have practiced medicine for an average of 30 years.
Cities with Addiction Medicine Physicians nearby Thousand Oaks