Allergists and Immunologists in Arizona (AZ)
|Lake Havasu City||Sun City|
|Luke AFB||Sun City West|
Allergy / Immunology
- An allergist-immunologist is trained in evaluation, physical and laboratory diagnosis, and management of disorders involving the immune system. Selected examples of such conditions include asthma, anaphylaxis, rhinitis, eczema, and adverse reactions to drugs, foods, and insect stings as well as immune deficiency diseases (both acquired and congenital), defects in host defense, and problems related to autoimmune disease, organ transplantation or malignancies of the immune system.
- Clinical & Laboratory Immunology
- A specialist who utilizes various laboratory procedures to diagnose and treat disorders characterized by defective responses of the body's immune system. These results are used for patient management.
Health Tools & Offers
Arizona Doctor Info
Allergists and Immunologists in Arizona
- There are 75 Allergists and Immunologists in Arizona
- Arizona Allergists and Immunologists practice in 23 other specialties
- 1 of the Allergists and Immunologists in Arizona have disciplinary actions
Popular Arizona Cities with Allergists and Immunologists