Health Tools & Offers
Alaska Doctor Info
Hematologists in Alaska
- There are 5 Hematologists in Alaska
- Alaska Hematologists practice in 3 other specialties
- None of the Hematologists in Alaska have disciplinary actions
Popular Alaska Cities with Hematologists
- Internal Medicine
- An internist with additional training who specializes in diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands. This specialist treats conditions such as anemia, clotting disorders, sickle cell disease, hemophilia, leukemia, and lymphoma.
- A physician who is expert in diseases that affect blood cells, blood clotting mechanisms, bone marrow, and lymph nodes. He/she has the knowledge and technical skills essential for the laboratory diagnosis of anemias, leukemias, lymphomas, bleeding disorders, and blood clotting disorders.