Addiction Medicine Physicians in Alaska (AK)
- Preventive Medicine - Medical Toxicology
- A specialist who is expert in the evaluation and management of patients with accidental or intentional poisoning through exposure to prescription and nonprescription medications, drugs of abuse, household or industrial toxins, and environmental toxins. Important areas of medical toxicology include acute pediatric and adult drug ingestion; drug abuse, addiction and withdrawal; chemical poisoning exposure and toxicity; hazardous materials exposure and toxicity; and occupational toxicology.
- A psychiatrist who focuses on the evaluation and treatment of individuals with alcohol, drug, or other substance-related disorders and of individuals with the dual diagnosis of substance-related and other psychiatric disorders.
Health Tools & Offers
Alaska Doctor Info
Addiction Medicine Physicians in Alaska
- There are 2 Addiction Medicine Physicians in Alaska
- Alaska Addiction Medicine Physicians practice in 2 other specialties
- None of the Addiction Medicine Physicians in Alaska have disciplinary actions
Popular Alaska Cities with Addiction Medicine Physicians